Become a member
There are many benefits of joining Sure Start South Armagh, we offer a FREE range of services designed to deliver the best start in life for every child. Sure Start promotes partnership working between statutory, voluntary and community sectors and parents/grandparents to promote the physical, intellectual and social development of babies and young children so that they can flourish at home and when they get to school. Sure Start South Armagh provides support with six aims for the family:
- Being Healthy
- Living in Safety and Stability.
- Enjoying Learning and Achieving.
- Contributing Positively to Community and Society.
- Economy and Environmental Well Being.
- Living in a Society that Respects Rights.
The multi-disciplinary team consist of a range of professionals including: Health Visitors, Midwife, Speech and Language Therapist, Parenting Worker, Community Engagement Worker, Outreach Workers and Early Years Team.