Baby Yoga offers quality physical stimulation including; flowing postures, movement, touch and voice.
It promotes bonding and attachment between parent and baby, this is done in a calming and relaxed environment.
Benefits of Baby Yoga:
- Helps balance, coordination and motor skills
- Aids respiration and digestion
- Strengthens baby’s body and develops reflexes
- Improves learning and social development
- Aids bonding, trust and social interaction
Gentle post-natal exercises gradually helps new mothers to regain physical strength, tone their muscles, enjoy deep relaxation and develop close bonds with their baby. It can provide the support needed at this time of change to help the new mother nurture herself and the baby.
The programme runs for 4 weeks and each session is for 1 hour
Suitable for babies aged 6 weeks to 6 months (only one child per adult)